Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The ex-Micro guy

Way back home from Orchard I bumped into ‘Christopher’ the Micro ex-Micro guy. We never really talked to each other before and am not very sure if I got the name right. That explains the inverted comma.

Oh he quit his job being as someone who works in Microbiology lab.
(hmm working in Microbiology lab hence the "Micro-guy" or "Micro-girl". Duh out of sudden I'm glad that I'm in Special Haematology section and "Haem-girl" is a bit too mouthful I guess, and so it's not commonly used. But even if it is, it still sounds more hygiene I suppose?)

Back to Mr. Ex-Micro, he has an okay personality which is fine with me. But one thing, I really can’t stand his voice.
It’s far too girly and ‘daey’. Sorry there is no way I can imitate that.

Happy rotting at home Christopher.

No comments:

Post a Comment